Help prevent the spread
Here are 10 effective ways to help prevent the spread of a pandemic.
Ways you can reduce the spread in a workplace.
1) Wash your hands as often as possible.
2) Wash your hands immediately after coughing or sneezing before touching anything else.
3) If working with children, have them play with hard surface toys that can easily be sanitized with antibacterial disinfectant.
4) Dispose any magazines or papers from waiting areas or common rooms.
5) Clean workstations or other areas where a person has been identified with any symptoms.
6) Offer alcohol-based hand sanitizer frequently throughout the day to staff and visitors.
7) Avoid greeting others with handshakes and hugs (for now).
8) Practice physical distancing, as the now-well-known concept of social distancing.
9) Use disinfecting wipes on phones periodically.
10) Sustain a healthier in-take balance for a better immune system.
A friendly message from Concept Elevator